If you would like to report a bug, please
send us an e-mail.
History and Recent Fixes:
October 19, 2019 Office Spy 220.127.116.11
- Clicking the Application button in Word with all documents closed
produced an error.
- The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions - no more
- Scripts did not work in the latest builds of Office 365
April 26, 2015 Office Spy 18.104.22.168
- The installer was updated to better handle upgrades.
April 22, 2015 Office Spy 22.214.171.124
- F5 key now runs the script in the script editor
- Enter key did not create a new line in the script editor in Excel
- When calling a method from the Functions tab, error message was
duplicated for certain objects.
- Tab key in the Function Parameters dialog box now advances to the next
parameter edit box.
- Office Spy installer no longer creates a Windows restore point resulting
in a faster installation.
April 16, 2015 Office Spy 126.96.36.199
- It was impossible to type a script in the Script window in Excel (all
other Office applications functioned properly).
April 12, 2015 Office Spy 188.8.131.52
- First version of Office Spy 2.0 is released