Outlook Redemption (Evaluation Version) License Agreement.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT
REDEMPTION is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. REDEMPTION is licensed, not sold.
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Advanced Messaging Systems LLC with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as "REDEMPTION" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA.
REDEMPTION includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by Advanced Messaging Systems LLC in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply.
If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the REDEMPTION, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, Advanced Messaging Systems LLC is unwilling to license the REDEMPTION to you.
1. The evaluation version of Redemption is licensed exclusively for prototyping software that will use a paid version of Redemption when distributed to your customers or used for any business-related purposes. You are allowed to use the evaluation version of Redemption for personal purposes unrelated to any business activities. If you use Redemption for any business-related purposes or distribute your software that uses Redemption to any users besides the original developer who downloaded Redemption, you must purchase a distributable version of Redemption.
2. License Grant. Advanced Messaging Systems LLC grants to you a personal or company-wide, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the Software provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it as an integral part of your application. You are allowed to copy the binary version of REDEMPTION to any number machines as long as REDEMPTION is an integral part of your application. You agree that you cannot distribute REDEMPTION in a standalone form as received from Advanced Messaging Systems LLC. You agree that you may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
3. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of Advanced Messaging Systems LLC and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the REDEMPTION (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the REDEMPTION), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the REDEMPTION, are owned by Advanced Messaging Systems LLC or its suppliers. The REDEMPTION is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the REDEMPTION.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to Advanced Messaging Systems LLC. 5.
Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. Advanced Messaging Systems LLC and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. Neither Advanced Messaging Systems LLC nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. Advanced Messaging Systems LLC IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
6. Limitation of Liability. Advanced Messaging Systems LLC's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall Advanced Messaging Systems LLC or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if Advanced Messaging Systems LLC or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
7. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
8. Upgrades. You are entitled to all REDEMPTION upgrades and updates within 1 year from the purchase date free of charge.
9. OEM Product Support. Product support for the REDEMPTION IS provided by Advanced Messaging Systems LLC. For product support, please contact Advanced Messaging Systems LLC. Should you have any questions concerning this, please refer to the address provided in the documentation.
10. No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall Advanced Messaging Systems LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this "Your Company" product, even if Advanced Messaging Systems LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
11. Indemnification By You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Advanced Messaging Systems LLC and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement. Advanced Messaging Systems LLC
For REDEMPTION support, visit http://www.dimastr.com/redemption